Download League of Legends for Free
Players are formed into two teams of five Champions (three on the Twisted Treeline map). This article will help you to download and install League of Legends.
Overview of League of Legends
Players are formed into two teams of five Champions (three on the Twisted Treeline map). As of October 10, 2013, there are 116 different Champions from which to choose. Each player begins at opposing sides of a map near a building called a Nexus. A match is won when either team's Nexus is destroyed. League of Legends full version download is free, fast, reliable and high speed. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of Turrets placed along a path – referred to as a Lane – to each base so download League of Legends full version for free and enjoy the endless fun that is League of Legends. Along the way, each player gains levels from killing the opposing team's Champions and Minions (non-player characters (NPCs) that regularly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters Completing objectives rewards players with gold which is used to purchase items, making their Champion stronger.
- CPU Speed: 2 GHz processor
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, or Windows 7
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0 capable video card support Shader 2.0
- Free Disk Space: 8 GB
How to download League of Legends full version for free
- Download League of Legends from the download button below
- Let the download complete successfully
- Run the setup for League of Legends
- Let the game install
- Replace the files with crack files
- Play and Enjoy